Purpose and acceptance
This Legal Notice is to regulate the use of the corporate website owned by Servicios terrestres y marítimos S.A (hereinafter, the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR) which is accessible through the internet address www.setemar.com
Navigation through the site owned by the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR gives visitors the condition of user and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision included in this Legal Notice, which are subject to changes.
The user is hereby bound to use the website correctly in accordance to the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and the present Legal Notice. The user will legally respond before the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR or third parties for any damages o losses caused as a result of a breach of the aforementioned obligations.
Identification and communications
The WEBSITE PROPRIETOR, in compliance with Law 34/2002, dated 11th of July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, informs that:
Its company name is: Servicios terrestres y marítimos S.A
Its CIF (tax ID number) is: A46648390
Its registered office is in: C/ Riu Vinalopó, 23 – 46930 – (Quart De Poblet) – Valencia · España
It offers different means of contact as shown below:
Tel: +34 963 248 686
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are subject to full and open access, however, the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR shall subject the use of certain services offered to having previously filled in the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data provided to the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR and will be the one responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made, being www.setemar.com not liable for any claims.
Mere access and/or use of the website www.setemar.com, whether in whole or or in part of the contents and/or services therein, automatically grants the condition of user, which necessarily implies full acceptance without reserves of the terms and conditions established in the present Legal Notice.
If the user chooses not to accept this Legal Notice, he/she must refrain from accessing and using the contents and/or services offered www.setemar.com through its website.
The user specifically agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services at www.setemar.com and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminating illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobe, ofensive or terrorist contents, or in general, opposite to the law and public order.
- b) Inserting in the website viruses or run any other activities which may damage, alter, interrupt or generate errors in the electronic documents, data or hardware and software owned by the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users/visitors of the website to its services by means of massive consumption of the computer resources through which the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR provides the service.
- c) Trying to access other users email accounts or restricted areas of the computer systems owned by the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR or third parties and, if applicable, extract information.
- d) Violating the intellectual or industrial property rights of the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR or third parties.
- e) Attempting to impersonate another user, the public administration or a third party.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or any other form of public communication, transformation or modification of the contents, unless he/she has obtained the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or the same is permitted under the law.
- g) Compiling data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any type and communications for sales or any other commercial purpose without reliance on a prior request or consent.
All the website contents, such as texts, photographs, graphs, images, icons, technology, software, as well as their design and source codes, are the exclusive intellectual property of the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR, without being transferred to the user any rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct operation of the website. Occasionally, purchased images will be used, for which use permission has been granted, withouth being transferred to the user any rights to exploit them.
Likewise, all trademarks, tradenames or logos of any kind which appear on the website are the property of the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR, and it may not be construed that access to the website grants the user any rights over them.
As per article 1/1996, dated 12th of April, of the Consolidated Wording of the Copyright Act, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and transform all or part of this website’s contents, for commercial purposes, in any format and by any means technically available, without the express consent of the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR.
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights pertaining to the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR.
In no case shall the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR be liable for any possible infringements of Intellectual or Industrial Property comitted by any user of the site www.setemar.com
The insertion of a hyperlink shall in no event imply the existence of any relationship between the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR of its contents and services. All those visitors who intend to establish a hyperlink between their web page and this website must request permission to the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR. In any event, the hyperlink may only allow access to the home-page, furthermore an attempt must be made to refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR, or from including illegal contents or those contrary to good customs and the public order.
Transfer of files and/or archives between the different websites of the companies listed on this site may occur, for they are all participated or owned by the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR.
The WEBSITE PROPRIETOR is not responsible for any use that each visitor might make of the materials made available on this website or the activities carried out based on them.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
The WEBSITE PROPRIETOR shall not be liable, to the extent allowed by the legal system, for any kind of damages and losses of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility to access the website or lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and faults of any kind within the contents transmitted, distributed, stored, made available or accessed through the portal or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other harmful elements in the contents that might produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data owned by the users.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of this website. In particular, and solely by way of example, the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR does not assume responsibility for acts of third parties infringing intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, right to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the legislation concerning unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Additionally, the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR accepts no liability for any information that can be found outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links which appear on this website is solely to inform the user on the existence of other sources that may amplify the contents offered on this website. The WEBSITE PROPRIETOR does not guarantee or accept liability for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does he suggest, invite or recommend that such sites be visited and will not, therefore, be responsible for the results obtained by visiting them. The WEBSITE PROPRIETOR is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
The WEBSITE PROPRIETOR does not accept liability for the damages suffered or caused by the user due to erroneous or improper use of the website or its contents in relation with third parties, being this the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. In addition, the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR is in no case responsible for any damages and losses likely to arise, for instance as a result of the transmission of viruses or malware, in spite of having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid such occurrences.
The user will take on any costs that may arise as a result of actions started against them for the non-compliance with this Legal Notice.
The user agrees not to use the site www.setemar.com in any manner contrary to to the provisions of the existing legislation.
Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that events or circumstances exist which reveal the illicit nature of the utilization of any content and/or engagement in any illegal activity in the pages included on or linked by the website, he/she may send a notification to the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR providing proper identification, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly assuming responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.
In any litigation involving the portal owned by the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR, the pertinent Spanish legislation shall apply and will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia (Spain).
It is strongly recommend that the Legal Notice be periodically consulted, since it may be subject to modifications.